- June 2020
- The paper on the joint research with Division of Gene Therapy The Jikei University was accepted for publication in Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. Dr. Miwa, congratulations!
- May 2020
- We enjoy having a discussion online. Let’s perform a task with maintaining social distance!
- April 1st 2020
- Dr. Morishima and Dr. Tohyama joined the lab. Let's have fun with researches!
- March 2020
- Ms. Toi and Dr. Mikami won a poster award at the Sei-i-kai. Congratulations!
- February 2020
- Third-year medical students came to our lab and actively participated in the discussion.
- January 2020
- The paper on the joint research with Osaka University was accepted for publication in Nature Communications!
- October 5th 2019
- Dr. Watabe and Dr. Saito at Tokyo University of Science co-organized “5th The Jikei University-Tokyo University of Science Joint Symposium”.
Dr. Watabe gave a talk at the symposium.
- April 2019
- Dr. Nagashima joined the lab as a postdoc. Welcome to our lab!
- March 28th 2019
- Dr. Watabe organized a symposium and gave a talk at the FAOPS2019.
- March 19th 2019
- Dr. Sasaki Retirement Celebration was held at the Crest Hotel.
- March 11th 2019
- Ms. Toi joined the lab as a graduate student from Tokyo University of Science. Welcome to our lab!
- March 1st 2019
- Dr. Watabe attended the 30th award presentation ceremony of Kato Memorial Bioscience Foundation.
- February 2019
- Dr. Arima joined the lab as a research fellow. Welcome to our lab!
- January 2019
- Third-year medical students came to our lab and enjoy doing experiments.
- January 2019
- Dr. Watabe participated in the CREST meeting.
We are so motivated by the presentation about cutting-edge research. Let's give it our all!
- December 2018
- Ms. Nozaki came to visit our lab with Yuu-chan!
- November 2018
- We had a birthday party for Dr. Watabe and a welcome party for Ms. Komatsu.
- August 2018
- The review article was accepted for publication in Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences!
- June 2018
- We had a birthday party for Dr. Mikami and a welcome party for Ms. Kishi.
- April 2018
- Dr. Kaori Mikami joined the lab as a postdoc.
Welcome to our lab!
- March 2018
- Prof. Watabe organized a symposium and gave a talk at the 95th annual meeting of the physiological society of Japan.
- January 2018
- Dr. Masashi Nagase joined our lab as a research associate.
Welcome to the lab!
- December 2017
- Baby shower was thrown for Mariko!
Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun!
- November 2017
- Baby girl was born in Nozaki family!
- October 2017
- The Jikei University founder Dr. Takagi’s memorial day
Aoyama Cemetery was just in the beauty of the season.
- September 2017
- Symposium: The 3rd Jikei-Tokyo Univ. of Science Joint Symposium Professor Watabe gave a talk about the neuronal circuits of aversive memory formation.
- We had a baby shower for Nobuko!
Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival!
- August 2017
- Publications: European Journal of Neuroscience
A paper on GCRP in formalin-induced neuronal plasticity by Kei Shinohara, the former graduate student from Dept Neuroscience, was accepted by European Journal of Neurosicence. Gongradulations, and good luck for you thesis defense, Kei!
- July 2017
- Symposium: The 40th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society
Professor Watabe gave a talk in the Educational Lectures, titled “Neuronal Networks Underlying Emotional Behaviors”.
- Symposium: Integrative Research toward Elucidation of Generative Brain Systems for Individuality
Professor Watabe gave a talk about the ongoing project in the lab.
- June 2017
- Symposium: UMAMI society symposium
- May 2017
- Welcome Party for Yokoyama lab and Watabe lab was thrown.
We thank all the institute members!
- April 2017
- Watabe Lab has been newly established.